Contributions are welcome, and they are greatly appreciated! Every little bit helps, and credit will always be given.
When reporting a bug please include:
- Your operating system name and version.
- Any details about your local setup that might be helpful in troubleshooting.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug.
JTSDK Win could always use more documentation, whether as part of the official JTSDK Win docs, in docstrings, or even on the web in blog posts, articles, and such.
Feature requests and feedback¶
The best way to send feedback is to file an issue at https://github.com/KI7MT/jtsdk-win/issues.
If you are proposing a feature:
- Explain in detail how it would work.
- Keep the scope as narrow as possible, to make it easier to implement.
- Remember that this is a volunteer-driven project, and that code contributions are welcome :)
To set up jtsdk-win for local development:
Fork jtsdk-win (look for the “Fork” button).
Clone your fork locally:
git clone email@example.com:your_name_here/jtsdk-win.git
Create a branch for local development:
git checkout -b name-of-your-bugfix-or-feature
Now you can make your changes locally. ANythign you commit will be on the branch you create for yoru feature or bug fix.
Commit your changes and push your branch to GitHub:
git add . git commit -m "Your detailed description of your changes." git push origin name-of-your-bugfix-or-feature
- Submit a pull request through the GitHub website.
Pull Request Guidelines¶
If you need some code review or feedback while you’re developing the code just make the pull request.
For merging, you should:
- Update documentation when there’s new API, functionality etc.
- Add a note to
CHANGELOG.rstabout the changes.
- Add yourself to